WCMI is a ministry in multiple locations. The mission of WCMI is to unify local assemblies. Our purpose is focused on empowering local ministries to become more effective ministries. WCMI accomplishes its mission to unify, strengthen, and build up the body of Christ through fellowship while operating in a spirit of excellence and professionalism that will be respected and emulated by others
Key goals for 2017-2018 are:
- Share our witness and resources with one another
- Effectively manage our resources
- Operate in a spirit of excellence and professionalism that will be respected and emulated by others
- Build a strong bond of unity through fellowship of churches and leadership training
- Establish, aide, and support ministries internationally
Unify programs for more meaningful and productive services. This process provides both laity and leaders a more diverse, larger audience. Each church is challenged to leave their comfort zones and become more astute in meeting the diverse needs on a global level.
Provide on-going training for its members through quarterly leadership meetings and fifth Sunday Fellowship services. This training will also include a 30-week School of Ministry for all leaders and ministers. In addition, WCMI members also receive new members’ foundational training.
Provide financial support, and manpower as well as any other available resources. By assessing each ministry five percent of their total monthly tithes, WCMI is able to build a savings account that will allow funds to be used to best meet the needs of WCMI (and its ministries). Each ministry will be represented on a finance committee to determine
allocation of funds.
- New Life Evangelistic Center of Jacksonville
- New Life Evangelistic Center of Orlando
- Murray Hill Christ Community Church
- Freedom to Praise
- Glory House Church of God
- Mount Carmel (Uganda)
- Restoration Church of Jacksonville